Chemical Fogging and Building Sanitation
Suitable for all buildings to facilitate return to work or to aid in keeping staff safe in working environment.
City cleaning operatives ensure a deep clean all substrates, fixtures, fittings, furniture (including soft) and other items in the area are disinfected to protect the operative, then are deep cleaned and finally re-disinfected.
- Deep cleans involve eight elements:
- Using the correct PPE, including following correct gowning and de-robing procedures for this equipment
- Isolation of the area to be deep cleaned
- Disinfection with the approved/correct disinfectant, paying special attention to touchpoints and high-risk areas as indicated by your risk assessment
- Thorough clean of the area in line with BICSc standards
- Clinical re-disinfection of the whole area
- Disinfection of machinery and equipment, if any are deployed
- Correct disposal of contaminated materials and PPE
- Cleaners certified from GBAC Global Biorisk Advisory Council
For full description and pricing please get in touch.